As stated in the initial announcement withdrawal from the race with a 70 % Refund is still possible until March 31st.
However, there is a change because of the Corona Crisis: there will be no second chance of registration on April 4th. We provisionally postpone this date to May 9th, because we hope by then we can stay: The Berlin Wall Race takes place.
In the mean time, we carry on with the preparations and if you have questions, please keep in mind that we too have more questions than answers right now.
As soon as we know more, we will let you know.
Bild: Felipe Esquivel Reed